Monday, January 29, 2007

I do not know what I want !

Sigh~ It's been 4 months already to be a full time mom and housewife. I think time really flies. Actually I am kind of hesitate to find the job since I know it's hard to find the job like my previous job with a great manager. I want to find a job that I can balance my life, my family and my work. But you know for engineer, it sounds impossible unless you are really lucky or you would like to go for super low pay.
Another reason is my daughter. She has not been to the nanny place for 4 months and I believe she is not used to go there now. Even though the nanny is nice but still it's different from nanny and mother. The nanny won't pay lots attention to her since she has to take care more than one baby.
I am also afraid that if I do not go for a job now , it's gonna hard for me to find the job in the future. And what I am going to do in the future? I need money to retire, not even mention about now. But the thing is I do not even know I like engineer or not any more. When I study for it, I know once I graduate, I can fins a good job with good pay. Also, I also wanna try to fulfill my older brother's dream. I've never think of I like it or not. I do not hate it, but I do not really love it. The engineering is not the one I really love which I will go for a lot of books and info and try to increase my knowledge. Well, I like to cook so I will go online and search lots of info and try to find the great recipe. For engineering, I only do that when my job requires me to do so.
Money! Money! Money! Even going back to the school requires money...

No comments: