Friday, December 29, 2006

8 Month




My baby is 8 month now. Let's see what she can do now:
1. She can stand up with support. She loves stand up. She will hold the crib bar and stand up. 2. She still drinks about 5 oz with 1 scoop of cereal. I think I'll cut her lunch milk and feed her more solid food instead. 3. Her weight is about 17lb 6oz. Too skinny. Below the average. Sigh~ I tried to feed her almost every 3 hrs. Milk, cereal, solid food, finer good! How come she is still so skinny. Everytime I take her to see the doctor, I feel so em brassed coz I am afraid the doctor will think I did not feed her. But I try to feed her a lot. I do not understand why she does not gain a lot of weight. 4. She loves her finger food--baby rice cracker. 5. She has three teethes now. Two down and one up.

No comments: