Friday, December 29, 2006

Taiwan-----Yeah-liu (野柳)



Not sure how to spell 野柳... Ok! I will spell yeah-liu. We went to Yeah-liu (野柳) during my 2006 Taiwan trip and I felt that place changed a lot comparing few years ago when I went with Catherine. The government did something to make it look better and cleaner even though now we need to pay for admission. $NT50/per person. It's good that they try to protect it. The queen head is almost gone..... It was a very windy day but it's good to go out with the family. Yeah-liu (野柳) park is very big and we can not finish the whole park. Well... havn't walk for a long time .. and I am kind of hurry to finish the trip so I can go for the sea food... just kidding. You know, it's not easy to walk for a long when holding the baby. One thing I need to complain is that the park is not baby friendly park and it's not easy to use stroller. Still, it's a good place to educate kids the beauty of the nature. I think I will bring my baby to Yeah-liu (野柳) again when she can walk. :)

No comments: